Why we are not living full span of life?

Why we are not living full span of life?



Brought to U....http://successgain.us      and     http://successgain.info


My memories
Why we are not living full span of life?
Posted in 2015

I researched on Infertility Problems, Health Problems and Healthy food which contain all Minerals, Proteins, Vitamins, Nutrients etc..as our body Needs. I applied my Theory on Me and many of my friends and found No side effects...No reaction found. I also studied number of animals about their Food and researched why they are Healthy and live up to their full span of Life Examples: Dogs 15 year(depending upon their Structure) and studied the Life span of other Animals Examples: Our life span is 100 years, Tortise 450 years etc...and found that they are living happily till the end of their life. I created Blogs on Healthy food-Your food and mentioned the contents. One of my friend who is a Dr. asked me when the Hospitals, Pathalogical Labs etc...are available why are you telling on 1.Air 2. Water and Healthy food. Because it is my research

Our life span is depend on our breaths
1...  If our breaths are less i.e. below 20 breaths per minute we can live more than 100 years
2..   We breath oxygen... 
3...  Oxygen is consumed for digestion of our food, cleaning of blood, activation of all cells in our brain etcc...
4...  When your food is digested in minimum time means oxygen consumption is less, remaining oxygen can clean your blood, brain cells, heart cells which will increase your life span.


My advise
1...  Our life span depend on our breathing.
2...  For our digestion Oxygen is needed.  If you eat heavy, oily etc...your breathing will be more.
3..   Eat food which will consume minimum oxygen.

Brought to U.....  http://successgain.info


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C is Important for you and your child..1

Banned Drugs or Medicines

Zinc deficiency during pregnancy...4