Paralysis or Stroke Day.....29th October

Paralysis or Stroke Day.....29th October




Brought to U....http://successgain.us    and   http://successgain.info


My memories
Paralysis or Stroke Day.....29th October
Posted in 2015

Paralysis is a condition involving a loss of muscle function in the body that may be accompanied by sensory loss, also referred to as loss of feeling.
The term is derived from the Greek word that means disabling of the nerves. This is because it is usually due to damage to the nervous system that there is loss of motor function or sensory information.
Causes
There are several possible reasons that one may experience temporary or permanent paralysis. It is usually as a results of damage to the spinal cord or other parts of the nervous system and associated with:
Stroke
Trauma
Poliomyelitis
Cerebral palsy
Peripheral Neuropathy
Parkinson’s disease
Botulism
Spina bifida
Multiple sclerosis
Guillain-Barré syndrome.
My Personal Experience:::I have been attacked from Sever Strokes in 1998 and 2003. My complete right side ...hand, leg and face right side have been effected but my mind function is not effected...Many doctors told to my family members that I will not be cured. I applied my theory ie. Medical Astrology and found the cause. I applied my principles and after 4 months I came to Normal Position. Then I decided my self to bring the subject to the World so that Many people will be benefited. I got ISO certification for Infertility Services. Please see my blog ""See my Health blogs"" I explained various Health Problem Scientifically and Medical Astrologically so that all people benefited. Please see and take necessary precautions to protect your Health... Every one knows ""Health is Wealth""
My advise
1...    Lower your blood pressure
2...    Loose weight
3....   Exercise regularly
4...    Avoid smoking and alcohol
5....   Eat more fiber food
6...    Drink sufficient water

Brought to U........ http://successgain.us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin C is Important for you and your child..1

Banned Drugs or Medicines

Zinc deficiency during pregnancy...4